You’ve just installed Netshot, what to do next?
- Go to the Admin section, and create valid accounts for the users.
- Still in the Admin section, create a domain. The IP address is the IP of the Netshot server as seen by the managed devices.
- Add SNMP (for autodiscovery) and SSH/Telnet accounts.
- Now you can go to the Devices section, click Add device... and enter your first devices’s IP address.
- You can define static or dynamic device groups. They will be used in compliance policies.
- Don't forget you can access Netshot's help through the Help button in the main toolbar.
- Enjoy Netshot!